New River Gorgeous Trail Run
August 22, 2015
Join ACE Adventure Resort for the 14th Annual New River Gorge-ous Trail Run & Walk. There are three race options – all the courses wander through deep hardwood forests and offer spectacular views of the New River and the historic town of Thurmond. And yes, prizes are awarded.
Half Marathon Run: $40
8.5-mile Run: $30
5.0-mile Walk: $20
Race Day Registration: add $5
Race Day Itinerary:
8:00 am – 9:30 am – Race day registration and packet pick up
10:00 am – Prerace Meeting
11:00 am – Race Start
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Burrito luncheon for all racers
2:00 pm – Awards Ceremony
*Take advantage of the FREE onsite shower houses after the race!!
Prize Purse & Racer Perks:
• Cash prizes awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall winners for men and women in both the half-marathon and 8.5-mile races
• Half-Marathon - Medals awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each division
• 8.5-Miler - Medals awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each division
• Walkers – Medals awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall winners
• The first 100 registrants will receive the 14th Annual commemorative t-shirt
• All racers can enjoy ACE’s signature burrito luncheon - Come with an appetite!
FREE CAMPING to racers so make a weekend of it and bring along the family to enjoy ACE's awesome activities. Get into some whitewater rafting, zip-lining, mountain biking, paintball, kayaking, or SUPs just to name a few options. A favorite activity among racers is ACE Lake, a 5 acre inflatable playground complete with waterslides, weeble wobbles, blobs, and more! Check out the menu at Woody's & The Lost Paddle Lounge and don't forget about deluxe lodging options with outdoor hot tubs that are perfect for soaking those sore muscles after the race.
2015 Race Map Coming Soon
Special Thanks To Our 2015 Event Sponsors