ACE Reservation Policies
Deposits and PaymentsThe Group Organizer should make sure each member of the group understands ACE’s deposit and payment policies. Deposits are non-refundable and are required within 10 days of making a reservation.
ACE Adventure Resort
P.O. Box 1168
Oak Hill, WV 25901
If sending payments overnight or packages via UPS or Federal Express, please send to:
ACE Adventure Resort
#1 Concho Road
Minden, WV 25879
- If the group is paying with individual checks, the group organizer should collect all payments and mail them at one time.
- If the group organizer is unable to mail all payments at once, each individual member must note the group organizer’s name and reservation number on his check.
- Payments made less than 30 days prior to the trip date must be made by American Express, Visa, Master Card, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order.
- A 6% state sales tax is added to all sales, and an additional 6% county lodging tax is applied to deluxe lodging rentals.
- The New River Gorge National River and Gauley River Recreational Area are permitted recreation areas by the National Park Service and regulated by the Department of Natural Resources.
To confirm a reservation, ACE requires a non-refundable $25 deposit per person, per day of activity. The full balance is due 30 days prior to the activity date.
This non-refundable deposit is $50 per unit, per night. The full balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
Prior to check-in, you will need to a sign a security agreement and provide an additional deposit using a credit card or cash. If using cash, it will be refunded by mail once housekeeping confirms the unit is in good condition. The person making the cash deposit, if not the group organizer, must make sure we have the correct address for returning the deposit.
Unfortunately, ACE is a pet free zone. Due to some unfortunate past incidents of neglect and damages, it is for the welfare of our guests and our cabins that we have adopted this policy. There are local kennels in the area that can board your animals during your stay at ACE.
ACE requires a $10 per unit, per night, non-refundable deposit. The full balance for all lodging including camping and RV sites is due 30 days prior to arrival date. For lodging in September, the balance is due July 1, and for October, it is due August 1.
ACE Adventure Resort Cancellation PolicyOnce ACE confirms your reservation, much of the cost in organizing the trip is spent long before you arrive. Should you have to cancel, please give as much notice as possible.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days before the date of your trip will receive a full refund minus the deposit.
- Cancellations made by noon on the day prior to your arrival will receive a rain-check good for two years from the trip date minus the deposit.
- “No-shows” on the day of the activity will not be considered for a rain-check or refund.
- Rain-checks do not include the non-refundable deposit.
Trip Transfers... Weather and Water ConditionsAll trips go rain or shine (a lot of our activities we all get wet anyway). However, should water levels dictate, we reserve the right to change any trip to another section, river, or raft size. On rare occasions, water levels may also demand we change the number of people in the raft and the length of the trip. Since water and weather conditions are “Acts of God,” we do not issue rain-checks unless all events of the day are cancelled.
Summer Gauley Conditions
Throughout the summer, the Gauley River water level varies. You select the craft - raft or funyack, we select the river and river section to maximize your adventure.