Thanksgiving Family Feast
Isn't it time for a new Thanksgiving tradition? One where you aren't spending the bulk of your day in the kitchen? You know it's true - it starts with an early morning alarm to get the bird in the oven. And let's face it, it doesn't stop until dinner is served and the kitchen is clean.
There is a better way. How about spending Thanksgiving Day with your family - as in, all of it? We think hiking , biking, zip lining or just soaking in your own private hot tub has a much better ring.'
So let ACE take all the work out of your family gathering. Simply rent a cabin - from one bedroom to five - order your family feast, and you're done. Your family-style meal will be prepared and ready to pick up on Wednesday, the evening before Thanksgiving. It's that easy.
• Feast for 2: $39 plus tax
• Feast for 4: $59 plus tax
• Feast for 8: $89 plus tax
• Pre-order by: 11/20/13
• Pick up on: 11/27/13
Family Feast menu includes:
- Roasted Turkey: roasted and sliced. Size of turkey depends on how many people (dinner for 2 will only get a turkey breast unless otherwise requested)
- House Smoked Bacon Stuffing: traditional stuffing made with our homemade bread and house smoked bacon
- Traditional Turkey Giblet Pan Gravy: prepared using all of the pan drippings, giblets and trimmings
- Maple Glazed Roasted Beets and Turnips: roasted peeled and quarterd then glazed with maple syrup butter and cardamom
- Fresh Green Beans Country Style: (vegetarian option available) sweated in bacon fat, onions and garlic then cooked until tender (vegetarian option means no bacon)
- Whipped Potatoes: old fashion from scratch with cream and butter
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes: roasted whole peeled and cut then finished with whole brown sugar and marshmallows
- Homemade Biscuits, Buttery Parker House Rolls and Cranberry Bread Loaf: served with fresh whipped orange marmalade butter
- Fresh Prepared Cranberry Sauce: fresh cranberries stewed in sugar, lemon and orange celery
- House Prepared Pumpkin, Apple or Peach Pie: with fresh whipped cream - dinner for 8 gets two choices
- Salt, Pepper, Butter
*All reheating instructions are included with your meal - must have a cabin with oven to reheat
Additional Winter Specials For The Holidays
Winter Lodging Special!
Since the Thanksgiving holiday falls during our "quiet season"' all lodging is 50%.
*Sales tax and deposit additional. All reheating instructions are included with your meal.
Winter Zip Line Special!
Want to make it an extra special vacation over Thanksgiving? Add a Zip Line Tour to your ACE stay, and zip for only $79 per person. That's a $20 saving!
*Good 11/27/13 - 12/1/13