West Virginia ATV Rides at ACE Adventure Resort
Rev It Up with a West Virginia ATV Tour
Here is one of those trips into the backcountry that so many want to try but really don't know what to expect. Yeah, it's a great way to go sightseeing - about 15 miles worth - with no more effort than your thumb on the throttle. But it's more than that
There's something about the adrenaline charge and ultimate control over a 600-pound machine that will reach 20 miles per hour in a blink of an eye - that's fast in the woods.
Whisk by trees, flora and fauna and wind through twisted trails, only to be halted by a giant pool of mud. It's your choice, hit it hard with gusto, or gingerly test the waters while dangling your feet high in the air. On this ride, the intensiity level is up to you - you've got the throttle.
ATV adventure includes:
- Solo ATVs
- 30 minute safety and instruction briefing
- Technical trails (on property) created just for ATVs
- 2 hours of mudslinging fun
Our expert guides will show you everything you need to know to get rolling. So go ahead and kick up a little dirt; you're on vacation, and getting muddy is part of the fun. If this sounds like too much horsepower for you, you can always opt for a guided mountain bike tour or see the New River Gorge from on high with a West Virginia zip line tour.
Stuff to know:
- Trip Length: 2.5 hours
- Season: Year round
- Minimum Age: 18 yrs
Rate Per Person: $149.00
NOTE: All drivers must provide a valid driver's license before their trip.
*A $300 damage protection security deposit is required per ATV rental.*
After a short safety/instructional session, you’ll be hitting the trails with your guide for some of the most amazing scenery in the gorge.
What to Wear:
- Old clothes that you won’t mind getting muddy
- Long sleeve shirt, pants and gloves that will protect against limbs and briers
- Closed toed shoes
- Strap for glasses
What to Bring:
- Personal prescription medication
- Backpack for essentials – it can strap to the back of the ATV
- Windbreaker or fleece depending on the weather
- Insider's view of the New River Gorge