Let’s cut to the chase. ACE’s Zip Line Tour is by far our most popular off-river activity, the cornerstone of our adventure activities, you might say. But that doesn’t mean our work is done.
Far from it.
“Terminal Velocity” is ACE’s eighth and newest zip line. At 800 feet long and 120 feet high, that’s more zipping goodness for good for you.
But who are we kidding? After 800 feet of raging zip line, you’re gonna need something to bring you down. To the ground. So, we cooked up this:
- A 250-foot sky bridge that leads to
- Double tree house decks where you’ll head back to earth on
- Dual 45-foot plunge lines
Sound good? Yeah, we thought so, too.
A few reminders for how to prepare for you Zip Line adventure:
- Wear closed-toe shoes that are good for walking
- It’s still summer, so be sure to get a shot of bug repellent before you hop on the bus
- Check the weather and bring a windbreaker… just in case (you can always leave it in the car)
- Bring your camera – launches and dismounts offer breathtaking views of the New River Gorge