Okay, want to know quickly why whitewater rafting trips in West Virginia are the best?
Here you go. A quick, down and dirty, all-you-need-to-know list of the key elements of the awesomeness of our sport. Ready?
1. Huge Rapids. Seriously. These are the biggest rapids you’ll find this side of Grand Canyon. Which means, y’know, fun.
2. Not-So-Huge Rapids. Here’s the thing: we run 4 sections of river, all at different levels. When we say that there’s something for everyone, we mean it. Kids. Grannies. Everyone.
3. Memories. Nothing … repeat, nothing … brings people together like whitewater rafting. When you do this with ACE, you’re going to remember it. Forever.
4. Scenery. Put it this way: there’s really nothing to not take a picture of. Everywhere you look, you’re going to see something cool.
5. Fun. Rafting gets everybody (okay, *almost* everybody) relaxed/excited enough to just let go for a while and have some fun. Really. You will bellylaugh.
So, what do you think? Got more? Put ‘em in the comments, y’all