You know, when most people think of the word “family,” they’re not thinking about riding off-road trails on ATVs in West Virginia.
But maybe they should.
ATVs are for everyone (almost). That means mom, dad, the kids, and yes, grandma, all riding four-wheelers through the woods. Sounds awesome, doesn’t it?
Also, it sounds kind of crazy. You know your family. Off-road trails riding? Really?
Yup. Really. Here’s why:
- It’s fun.
- It’s easy.
- It’s relatively inexpensive, especially this time of year.
- You get a guide.
- You get instruction.
- You get to see the New River Gorge in a way that, honestly, you’re just not going to get any other way.
- You get to tell everyone that you took the family ATV riding, which was so awesome you’re thinking about moving to the mountains just so you can ride one to work.
- You get muddy, kind of. If you want. And you really should.
- You get the best vacation pictures of anyone at work (don’t forget to bring a camera!)
- You get a deal.
So, if you’re really thinking about just, y’know, staying home, you should reconsider.
Ride ATVs this fall with the family. It’s fun.