We get it. It’s fall. Time to hunker down. The kids are in school. Everyone has all kinds of stuff going on. The holidays are coming. Noses are being put to grindstones.
Unless there was a place in, say, West Virginia, close to, like 50% of the population of the U.S., that was just … simple to get to. A place to take a quick break.
Um, that’s us. Meaning ACE. Because of all the cabins we have. Which happen to be awesome.
So, here are 5 quick tips to book what could seriously be the best vacation of your life. Seriously. Here goes:
- Go Big. If you’re looking for a family vacation, there’s no reason not to go ahead and make it kind of a mini-reunion. Only invite family members that you like, of course, but get your “the-more-the-merrier” attitude on.
- Go Small. There’s one word that can sum up everything that’s great about getting away to the mountains: seclusion. Sometimes, a family needs to take some time just to be a family together. No one else allowed.
- Cozy Up. Here are some things to bring with you on a cabin vacation: DVDs, board games, puzzles, cards, every available manner of snack food including things that are orange but not fruit, and Jiffy Pop popcorn. All that stuff equals cozy time.
- Get Out. Holing up in a cabin doesn’t mean inducing cabin fever on your family. ACE still has tons of adventure stuff going on, even though it’s fall. Which makes us cool.
- Take Pictures. Lots of them. As we say on the river, if it’s not on film, it didn’t happen. Plus, there are so many great ways to share them now. And, not to sound like we’re bragging, even though we are, lots of people will tell you that vacations at ACE are always photo-worthy. They’re right.
All the cabins are discounted in all kinds of different ways because you rock. And because it’s fall.
But mostly because you rock.
Ready for a little family getaway in a cabin? We can help make that happen, easy.