If you want to be happy on a whitewater rafting trip, there are a few things you need. This very blog post is going to try to cover every single one of them.
Granted, we’re a little biased. Sorry ’bout that.
Okay, here goes. To be happy on the river during your trip, you need the following:
- Rapids. (That’s kind of a given.)
- The world’s best reservationist, who got you there.
- Cool strangers to fill out the rest of the trip.
- Higher water for big rapids.
- Lower water for surfing.
- Warm weather for swimming.
- Not-so-warm weather, because it brings people together.
- A cabin to come home to after the trip.
- A campsite to make things a little more wild.
- A TL that knows the answers to all of your questions.
- A guide that’s a blast to spend the day with.
- Good eats.
- A great bus driver.
- Something different, every time.
Got some more? You know you do Let us know in the comments.